That's true sister love, sharing camel! It looks like you all are recovering well and enjoying the babe.
I made the mistake of showing Lucas Amelia and the slide, which we watched over. and over. and over. He wants to come play, I think. :)
What a wonderful big sister! Amelia, you are so sweet to share your camel.
This from the girl who won't even let camel take a bath!
That is so cute! It could be on a church video.
That's true sister love, sharing camel! It looks like you all are recovering well and enjoying the babe.
ReplyDeleteI made the mistake of showing Lucas Amelia and the slide, which we watched over. and over. and over. He wants to come play, I think. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful big sister! Amelia, you are so sweet to share your camel.
ReplyDeleteThis from the girl who won't even let camel take a bath!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! It could be on a church video.
ReplyDelete