Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving week. Ben was able to take the whole week off of work and hang out with us. He did a ton of yard work and some house maintenance but still managed to have fun doing a few other things.


Ben took the girls jogging one afternoon. This is the look I usually get from Amelia when I try and take her picture now. Elsa is still willing to smile for me every time.




We attended "Feast Day" at Amelia's preschool. She was so excited when she saw her dad show up at school. The class performed some songs for us (Amelia prefers to remain silent...she does not perform on command) and we had a Thanksgiving lunch.


We spent Thanksgiving with several friends and enjoyed a delicious meal and good company. Amelia loved playing with all the kids that were there but decided that her Thanksgiving meal would only consist of two rolls. Elsa slept through most of the good stuff, but I did treat her to some pumpkin pie which she loved. Apparently, I was too busy eating and did not take many pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...