Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bowling!

Some friends invited us over to their condo complex the other night to go bowling. If only we all had bowling alleys at home. This was Amelia's first time bowling and she LOVED it. She didn't pay any attention to how many pins were knocked down, she was just interested in throwing the ball. However, she did manage to get a spare.




Amelia with her friend Miriam. This is the look I get when I ask for a nice smile.







3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Bowling with kids is so much fun. I love the times when it takes about 5 minutes for the ball to reach the pins. Sloooowly, slooooowly it rolls, knocks over one pin, and the kids go wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a bowling alley at the apartment complex...where was that?? We took Ethan bowling over Christmas break and he loved it. Corey and I just took turns sharing one of our turns with him. :) Yeah, he got a spare on Corey's turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I wish our last apartment had something like that. We've also recently introduced Liz to bowling (actually the Pomeroys took her the first time). She loves it and I forgot how much fun it can be.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...