Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sew fabulous!

My mom made the most beautiful dresses for the girls. Awhile ago I bought a dress pattern and some fabric to make Amelia a dress. I finally pulled out the pattern and panicked and did what I usually do...I handed it over to my mom. She did an amazing job and even got fancy and used her serger. She also managed to squeeze out a dress for Elsa with the left over fabric.

Thanks mom!

(Amelia was not happy that I made her go outside for a photo shoot)










7 comments:

  1. so cute. i love when little kids match eachother

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should design for a company. I love those dresses! Maybe we could all bring fabric to the reunion and just have your mom whip us all up some dresses for all the little girls. She wouldn't mind would she.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dresses! Maybe mom should throw her machine in her luggage for AZ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH cute fabric & dresses! Such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister kept talking about these dresses...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS makes me want to have girls. But only if they are as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...