
Today we celebrated our 6th Anniversary. Our first anniversary was celebrated in Shanghai and I think we started off a little too big because our celebrations every year since then have seemed a little boring in comparison.
We decided on a night out at the movies at the last minute and our selection for the evening in no way represents the last 6 years. We just needed a light-hearted horror movie, Evil Dead style. Being married to Ben is pretty much the best thing ever.
Happy Anniversary to us!

(Engagement photo)
Happy Anniversary! Your title, of course, made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We think you are great and wish we could see you more often. Just this morning Joseph was remembering the first apt. you guys lived in and how he wishes you were still there so he could go swimming!
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to celebrate! :)Happy 6 years!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Guys! Amanda and I were walking around downtown slc this morning and we wandered into the garden at the beehive/lion house and I was thinking about your wedding day there. Can't believe it's been 6 years!
ReplyDelete