The weather was so beautiful on Sunday. Ben suggested that we go to the National Arboretum and it was the perfect place for our Sunday evening stroll. We walked through the most beautiful leaf-covered trail in the woods. Elsa demanded to be out of the stroller walking with the rest of us. She loves to run, but is still a little hazardous with her steps.
Hey, it looks like we are going to start getting more photo shots of Elsa now she's "out of the stroller." What a beautiful place. I love the fall colors.
Hey, it looks like we are going to start getting more photo shots of Elsa now she's "out of the stroller." What a beautiful place. I love the fall colors.
ReplyDeleteI love the shots by the reflecting pool. And I love Elsa's cute red shoes!
ReplyDeleteElsa has so many expressions that are just like Amelia!
ReplyDelete