Monday, October 18, 2010

Belle and Sebastian

Ben and I went to the Belle and Sebastian concert at DAR Constitution Hall in DC last week. It was fantastic. I have been wanting to see them since about 1997 so I was glad it finally happened. They played a really fun live show with lots of interaction with the audience. Stuart Murdoch was entertaining to watch and you couldn't help but smile and tap your foot. We had excellent seats close to the front. A highlight was watching Stuart walk through the audience and hand out autographed footballs to young kids (noting that many original fans now have children of their own that they brought along). He climbed into the balcony and walked along the front railing which sent all of the security guards into a frenzy. Quite amusing.




Dance party on stage...audience members were invited to come up and dance.

1 comment:

  1. that's so funny--at the phoenix show, the lead singer got up and did the same thing! must be the venue...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...