Elsa loved riding the school bus:
Waiting in line:
Getting closer:
Amelia with her golden ticket (and a completely smeared spider on her face):
Angry gnome:
Finally made it through the last security checkpoint:
Getting the goodie bags:
Amelia with her goodie bag, which contained a sugar cookie made by the White House pastry chef, dried fruit & nuts, and the famous presidential m&m's.
I love the angry gnome. :) Glad you were able to get tickets for the whole family. I thought only Amelia was going to be able to go. :) And I love your shirt on your pregnant belly. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteThey probably preferred getting candy from the Wizard of Oz crew than Obama anyway...
ReplyDeleteThe angry gnome has got to be one of my favorite pictures ever of Elsa!
ReplyDeleteThats sad you did not get to get your treats from the pesident but etleast you got candy.And its cool that you went to the white house alltogetherI really like all your costomes ecspecally the angry nome.
ReplyDeleteLove Naomi