Saturday, December 11, 2010

News from the North Pole

Amelia and Elsa received a fun surprise in the mail...a letter from Santa sent from the North Pole. We have a friend who happened to be at the North Pole last month and he hooked us up with this fun surprise for the kids.

I was not expecting such a reaction out of Amelia. She was thrilled and AMAZED that Santa would send a letter and she couldn't believe that he knew her name. She was literally jumping for joy when she saw the letter. She has been telling everyone about it and is especially excited that she has an actual photo of Santa.





2 comments:

  1. That sure is cool.I wish I got an actual picture of Santa.Besides that I think she was cute in the play.And I think she might graguate from the sheep flock too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...