Ben and I had a morning date on Thursday after we dropped the kids off with a friend. He was finally able to sneak me into a hospital and show me what he does these days. This was not our first date at a hospital but luckily this one was much more pleasant. I got a tour of the operating rooms that Ben is working on at the new (and huge) Fort Belvoir hospital which opens this month. Cool and a little creepy. So many gadgets and machines. Ben will be busy finishing installations at Fort Belvoir for the next month before finally getting into his project at Johns Hopkins. In case you were wondering.
After the hospital, we made a stop at a Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Why am I just now discovering these stores? They're great. Lots of old junk from houses. (If you ever need a big metal file cabinet, they are abundant and cheap.) A great place to find inspiration and materials for some upcoming d.i.y. projects around here...
No comments:
Post a Comment