A few Saturdays ago we were in the mood for a hike and it was a gorgeous fall day. We decided to try
Sugarloaf Mountain
in Maryland for the first time and the views were incredible. The drive
to the mountain was beautiful through the countryside. You actually
drive to the very top of the mountain so you don't even have to hike for
the views, but then there are several trails to hike around on at the
top. It was really crowded at the scenic overlook by the parking lot,
but the trails were pretty empty.
The girls absolutely
loved the hike. It started out really steep and we had to climb up a
lot of rocks, which they thought was awesome. They pretended to be
mountain goats and climbed on anything possible. There were big boulders
everywhere so that was perfect. We were going to keep the hike short,
but nobody was complaining so we kept going and enjoyed the scenery as
long as possible.
Can you tell Elsa fell down a lot?
Oliver was getting antsy to get down and run.
What splendid views! I am so happy for you that your kids actually had fun hiking and were happy to keep going! Oliver is looking so grown up these days. Such a handsome gent.
ReplyDeleteHi, I am creating a video with still photos for a new development in Gaithersburg called Crown. In the video we want to show how close Crown is to various locations, and Sugarloaf is one of them. I love your first picture of Sugarloaf and think it would be perfect for our video. Could I get a good copy from you to use strictly for the video and get your permission to use it? I would really appreciate it. Our website is www.SmartUrbanLiving.com if you want to check us out.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your time,
Kariann Zentz
Maier Warner PR
Kariann@maierwarnerpr.com