Instead of a big birthday party with friends this year, I told Amelia she could choose a friend to do something fun with. She really wanted to go to a spa with her best friend Abi. After some internet research and the discovery of a groupon, I found the perfect little spa that's just for girls. They had such a great time (and I enjoyed some quiet time reading while I waited for them).
I about died when they came out of the "lounge" wearing pink robes and slippers and carrying pink martini glasses filled with pink lemonade. I knew this was perfect for Amelia. They each got a manicure and pedicure and then I let them choose two extra services. Amelia chose the chocolate facial and Abi chose make-up. They both got to make their own sugar scrub to take home. They also had chocolate-covered strawberries.
A PERFECT party for besties. Really with the purple eye shadow?
ReplyDelete