Every time I think about sitting down to update the blog once the kids are in bed, something far more exciting steals my attention. Like sitting on our back deck watching the fireflies in our backyard. Our woods are completely filled with those fascinating little flashes of light right now. I could watch them all night. Painting has also monopolized a lot of time lately. We are very slowly getting rid of the ugly beige color which occupies every single wall in our entire house.
But back to the blog and April. After Amelia and I left D.C. we made a stop in Richmond for lunch and walked around the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Amelia loved taking photos of flowers and they had a fun children's garden to explore. It was fun to have that special one-on-one time with just Amelia.
Checking out the fairy houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment