Monday, April 13, 2015

random march photos.

Simon and Oliver colored all over my West Elm lamp shade with markers. This was after Simon knocked it over and broke it. Something like this happens every single day with these boys.

 Enjoying free pancake day at IHOP.


A beautiful foggy morning run. I set out to run 6.5 miles but pushed on and did 10 miles! The longest run I've ever done.



 Filling the reclaimed wood shelves Ben built with daffodils from Trader Joe's. 


 Moved all the kids to different bedrooms and painted the girls' new room. Before and after to come.


 Finally visited the flea market at the State Fair grounds one Saturday and discovered Cafe Neomonde. Lebanese and Mediterranean food and it was so so good.





 Sunday evening stroll in the woods behind our house.



 An exhausting trip to IKEA to buy beds for the girls and a few other things. 



1 comment:

  1. Your life is so beautiful. I love it so much. Colored lamp shade and all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...