Friday, December 14, 2007

Jefferson Airplane

We finished the last of our Christmas shopping and wanted to get out of the house today and head somewhere that didn't involve waiting in line. (By the way, to all the mall kiosk workers, no, I don't want you to rub that lotion on my hands or spritz that perfume in my face or try that hair extension on my head or tell me that you have the perfect gift for my mother. I just want to walk through the mall in relative peace.) End rant.

So we headed downtown and stopped at one of our favorite little spots, Gravelly Point, to watch the airplanes land at Reagan National.





Then I told Amelia we were going to a park, and tried to convince her that the Jefferson Memorial is sort of a park. She kept asking me who "jefferman" is. She had fun climbing up all the steps and picking berries off the ground (we even saw a marriage proposal take place) but when we left, she asked me where the park was. I guess she can't be fooled.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...