Some highlights...

Walking around the beautiful streets of Trastevere.

Climbing the 320 (sometimes slanted and cramped) steps to the top of Michelangelo's dome in St. Peter's Basilica...amazing view of the city.

Posing with the baby belly all around Rome.

Eating.

Checking out an Italian opera/ballet at a pretty cool opera house.

The pantheon. An architectural anomaly. Amazing.

Strolling around the colosseum, the roman forum, and palatine. So old.
Oh, I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun. And your bump is growing. I'd love to hear about the trip and of course the good food!
ReplyDeleteSarah
What a beautiful city. I sometimes forget how young the U.S. is. Glad you had a great time. On an equally important topic, what kind of shoes did everyone wear?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I feel like pizza and gelato now after looking at your photos.
ReplyDeleteWow! I didn't realize you were going to Italy when you said you were going out of town. What inspired that??? Fun! I haven't seen you for months, I sort of forgot you were pregnant until I saw the pictures. looks like a fabulous time.
ReplyDeleteWow that looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, Ben and Sarah! Cousin Brooke here, writing to confess that I've been a "lurker" long enough, and finally had to comment about your great blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you got to go to Rome! How incredible!!!
I love seeing pictures of your cute family. That Amelia is the sweetest thing! Hope you are feeling good, Sarah! You look beautiful!
What an awesome trip!! I especially liked the eating pictures. I think I would gain 10lbs if I went to Rome for a few days!! Good thing you have the pregnancy excuse! Your blog is fun to read! Amelia is really cute-love the reading.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny now that we are all in the same ward but learn more about each other on the blogs..Cute Belly, by the way:)
Wendi