Friday, October 3, 2008

The lake.

Our next stop was Bear Lake. We met up with my brother Dan (and Rachel and James) and my sister Jenny (and Graysen and Naomi) and spent the night at a condo in Bear Lake. We had fun staying up late playing cards and enjoyed a delicious breakfast of aebleskivers.


The drive through Logan Canyon was gorgeous and brought back so many good memories of childhood and college.


We couldn't miss a trip to La Beau's for burgers and raspberry shakes.


Elsa and James make their debut.




Swimming at the condo.


Elsa is 5 days older than James. I loved the comparison of the two babies and it was so fun to finally see cute James in person.





Olsen cousins.


We took an amazing scenic drive from Bear Lake to our next stop, Heber, through the Monte Cristo Pass. The fall colors were incredible.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! I am jealous I miss driving through the Canyon this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...