It was fun to drive around Green Bay and check out old hangouts and see how things have changed. We all had lunch at one of our favorite places, Zesty's. Delicious frozen custard, fried cheese curds, and butter burgers...yum!
Ben attempts the Zesty Burger...a combination hamburger and brat.
We headed to the zoo to see which animals could withstand the cold and snow.
So the picture of the lion with Ben and Amelia looks like something from The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. I've never seen a lion in snow nor that close. Cool!
I cannot even begin to tell you how jealous (and nostalgic) all of the pictures make me feel.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Your child is in a wheelchair! Poor thing - I hope she's okay.
ReplyDelete:)
So the picture of the lion with Ben and Amelia looks like something from The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. I've never seen a lion in snow nor that close. Cool!
ReplyDelete