But the best part of October is often overlooked...the availability of this:

Most stores only carry Count Chocula seasonally and we loaded up this weekend. Although, I must say that it is not quite as chocolatey as it used to be.
Elsa is caught dumping out the box of Franken Berry and sneaking into the Count Chocula.
From Wikipedia: Franken Berry was very popular when first introduced possibly because the initial batches of the cereal used a dye that didn't break down in the body, causing many children's feces to be bright pink, a symptom sometimes referred to as "Frankenberry Stool."
My mom always had this in the house when ever they were available. I was so excited when I saw them at target. I bought all 3. I agree they aren't nearly as chocolaty.
ReplyDeleteDon't think I've ever had any of them...
ReplyDeleteI have to comment on your Germany posts that I just looked through. Oh. My. Heart. GORGEOUS! What an amazing trip! You certainly earned it after 5 weeks without a husband -- not that you have to earn something like that, but, you know, you did.
That is awesome. I just saw this in Target the other day. Maybe we will have to give it a try. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!! The best!
ReplyDelete