Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

We celebrated Ben's birthday Monday night with Chinese take-out followed by a gigantic chocolate trifle. We also picked out our Christmas tree. In record time. It was cold. But it might be our best tree yet. We tend to buy trees that are much too large for our living room, but this one is perfect.

I took Ben out the next night to see a movie. It was a toss up between 2012 and Fantastic Mr. Fox. We went with the shorter one. I must say it was quite fantastic.


(I forgot to get candles. This was all I could scrounge up.)



1 comment:

  1. Happy late b-day Ben! We did think of you on the 30th, in fact the boys thought we should try and do a video chat, but then we never made the attempt. Sorry we are such slackers! We love all of you and hope you have fun decorating for Christmas. Lets chat soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...