Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls Night

Amelia and I got to go out on a fun date Saturday night. She was very excited about getting dressed up and putting on her lipstick. We met some other moms and daughters at a musical (Geppetto and Son) that was done by a local Children's Theatre. It was really fun. On the drive down, Amelia said "it's so quiet in here...Elsa isn't making noise and Dad's not trying to talk to you...I like it." Before we went to the play, Amelia got to choose somewhere to go for dinner. She chose Chik-fil-A. We also did a little shopping and I let her pick out the cheapest thing in the Disney Store, an Ariel water bottle. She was thrilled.







2 comments:

  1. How fun! Corey and I were just talking about doing dates with our boys. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...