Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yeah, we won't be going anywhere for awhile.

Especially since I'm in charge of the shoveling.


Saturday, 7 a.m. and still snowing.




This is the view out our back door. This startled me as I came around the corner. Those branches are not usually hanging there.







It was a fitful sleep last night. It was dead quiet outside, but every so often I would hear the creaking of a tree branch and I was sure that one of our trees was going to fall on our house.

Time for a waffle breakfast with hot chocolate...

(I complain about my house too much, so in an effort to be more positive, I do love all the windows in our dining room that offer a great panoramic view of the snow.)

More updates throughout the day, unless we lose power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...