Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Point + Bees

I was treated to a really lovely baby shower lunch one day by some of Ben's family. A group of us went out to lunch at Cafe Trio (coincidentally, Ben and I had our first date at Cafe Trio) and enjoyed some really yummy food and good company. I received some very adorable baby boy clothes which we were definitely in need of. Sadly, no photos were taken.

While we were out to lunch, Ben and his dad took some of the kids to Thanksgiving Point. I met up with them there after lunch and they did not seem too happy. It was "Two Dollar Tuesday" and apparently every mom, stroller, and child from Brigham City to Provo was there. They braved their way through the dinosaur museum, but I guess it was pretty crazy.

When I got there it was mid-afternoon and we attempted the farm area which was much less crowded by that time. The girls even got to ride a pony and then we all went on a wagon ride.

















That evening we headed downtown and met up with our friends the Dicksons. We enjoyed some very delicious waffles at Bruges Waffles and Frites. (I recommend the strawberries with creme fraiche...yum!) Then we headed to a Salt Lake Bees game. Amelia had fun reconnecting with her friend Ella and it was nice to just relax on the grass and enjoy the beautiful weather. (Amelia came prepared with a purse full of Barbie books to entertain herself during the game.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...