...with things like this:
We did make a trip to 2 Amys for some of the best pizza in the District. I have never seen so many families with small children at a restaurant in D.C. We were there on a Saturday so we were able to try out their famous "weekend only" donuts. They were good but not worth a special trip. The pizza, however, was oh so good. Definitely recommend it. I went with the classic margherita and was very pleased. I would love to try their sfogliatelle some time, but it's only available on Friday evenings.
Their cannoli was also delicious:
We were near the National Cathedral so we stopped by for a quick visit:
now we just need to get you and the family to come to minneapolis to enjoy some good old midwest fun. thanks so much for the hospitality, yummy food, and wonderful company.
ReplyDelete