Saturday, January 15, 2011

Going Gray

We finished redecorating the nursery right before Oliver was born. It had been yellow and green since Amelia was born and we were ready for a change. We are really happy with the gray wall color we ended up with and now I'm wanting it in my living room. But it's exhausting just to think about that so I'm pretty sure we'll stick with what we have. I really wanted to do gray (do you prefer gray or grey?) and orange and wasn't sure how it was going to come together, but I'm happy with the result.

I bought an extra set of orange curtains and my mom made a crib skirt out of one panel (the other one makes an excellent table cloth). The fabulous vinyl wall art is from blik. We used blik for the girls' room as well.

The pictures don't quite do the colors justice, but you get the idea.

BEFORE:


AFTER:




BEFORE:


AFTER:




BEFORE:


AFTER:




Oliver LOVES laying on his changing table. Whenever he's really fussy we can usually just lay him down there and he immediately calms down and starts staring at the pictures on the wall. Sometimes he even smiles at them.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great!! You always do such an incredible job decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Sarah! I love all the wall art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart. I am going to hire you...for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Sarah, when your kids are in school, you need to open an interior design firm. You Rock at design!! When we get a new house, I'll seriously pay you to decorate it for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...