She is also a great friend to Elsa. They definitely have their moments of fighting but for the most part they love to play together. Amelia loves to pretend to be Elsa's mom. They create all kinds of interesting games to play together. It's so much fun to see their imaginations at work. We love watching nature movies together and Amelia and Elsa have been pretending to be mudskippers lately, based on a nature movie we watched.
Amelia has been writing her name on all of her possessions lately. This declaration on the table made me laugh:
(5 allowed, 2 Not allowed...meaning Amelia is allowed and Elsa is not.)
Amelia loves to play school at home and pretend to be the teacher. She LOVES a captive audience.
One of her many games...this was some sort of score card she taped up somewhere:
(Robot was the bad team, barbie was the good team)
We recently watched Tangled, which Amelia loved. But she was beside herself when Rapunzel's hair was cut off and turned brown. She started sobbing "her hair wasn't meant to be like that!"
Amelia still enjoys school and is learning so much. Her homework is far more advanced than anything I did in kindergarten. She is learning about adverbs, adjectives, and compound words right now. I'm pretty sure I was only drawing rainbows at that age. I'm really glad that she is being challenged at school though and learning at her level. Although just like me, her favorite thing at school is art class. She loves to read and always brings a book with her in the car.
She loves to create. She is really good at pointing out all the beautiful things that surround us on a daily basis. And she loves to pick flowers for me.
I love the score card. And it took me a second to figure out the message on the table. That's hilarious!
ReplyDelete