Thursday morning I hosted our annual playgroup Easter Egg Hunt. We had 28 kids (36 including babies) hunting for eggs. It was lots of fun and turned out to be a beautiful day (I managed to get a sunburn). Elsa was so sad when everybody left.
So fun! I wish we could have been there! Your kids are growing up so fast! I always have to do a double take when I look at your pictures to see if it's Elsa or Amelia!
I can't imagine doing our potsticker parties with 36 children and babies...
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of Bria and Elsa! Thanks for hosting the party-- it was so fun!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I wish we could have been there! Your kids are growing up so fast! I always have to do a double take when I look at your pictures to see if it's Elsa or Amelia!
ReplyDelete