Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Outer Banks: Lazy Sunday

We had great weather the whole week. It only rained once and that was while we were at church Sunday morning. We spent the rest of the day napping, relaxing on the deck, collecting shells on the beach, playing games, having a sing-along, celebrating my dad's birthday, crafting, and eating.

And attempting a post-church photo shoot. I never got my lighting quite right and the cousins were lacking in happy unity. But the results are fun.










(Elsa and James became great friends during the week. And great troublemakers.)




(Elsa consumed a LOT of nutella during the week.)



























1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Oliver. Also of Steph with the kids.

    And why were we worried about Jen looking short in the family photo - I'm the one who looks out of place. Down in back, please! Next time I get the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...