We had so much fun discovering Meridian Hill Park in D.C. on Saturday. We had a picnic and then explored. It's this beautiful park built on a hill with great architectural elements, interesting history, and nice fountains. (Nerdy fact: it was the first place to use rough aggregate concrete way back in the 1910s.) It's a lovely place to sit in the shade and do some people-watching. It just doesn't feel like you're in D.C. when you're walking through this park. I might have taken a few photos. Or hundreds. Our trip turned into a spontaneous photo shoot and I got carried away experimenting with my new lens. I'm excited to go back for more.
 |
| Amelia loved striking a pose for the camera. |
 |
| wearing down. |
Well, thanks for introducing me to another place in DC to checkout! Loved the photos--so fun to have a new lens! Your subjects are tremendously lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat great family portraits! Just think how much money you saved by doing it yourself. (Definitely worth the price of a lens, right?:) The girls look so cute.
ReplyDelete