Oliver turned FOUR last week! We had fun celebrating his special day. He requested a birthday lunch at Chick-fil-A and then played at the new play place in the mall. It was freezing that day and too cold for an outdoor activity but both the boys had a great time at the play place. As soon as the girls got home from school, we all headed to a bounce house. Oliver talks about bounce houses all the time so it was the perfect celebration for him. He LOVED it (all the kids did) and never stopped running and bouncing (which explains all the blurry pictures). Ben and I had fun jumping and sliding too. We finished off the day with cake and presents. He was spoiled with some fun gifts from grandparents and Aunt Steph.
I was feeling bad that I didn't have time to make him a fun cake. But he was so distracted with all of his new presents that he didn't even eat any of his cake anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment