I was exhausted after our morning at Magnolia Plantation but knew I couldn't survive an entire afternoon in a hotel room with all the kids so we headed back to downtown Charleston and decided to check out the children's museum. Since it was a holiday, the museum was super crowded which is not my favorite, but the kids had a great time. It eventually emptied out a bit and the kids had fun making art in the big art room and dressing up as firefighters in the outdoor play area. They spent most of their time in the pretend grocery store, which had very realistic long checkout lines. A highlight of my day was finding the best banh mi I've ever had at Bon Banh Mi. So delicious. The kids were dying to go swimming at the hotel so I took them swimming when we got back and thankfully Ben was able to join our little pool party and help me entertain the kids. It was also a highlight of my day to see all 4 kids hanging off of Ben in the pool, laughing and having such a fun time. We ended the night with Mellow Mushroom pizza in the hotel room and lots of tired kids. And parents.











No comments:
Post a Comment