i don't know if anyone in the world will be able to resist smiling at two cute little curly haired girls walking down the street together. you two created such beauiful girl the first time around. i'm so excited that there is going to be another one.
"Phil? shoot- does that mean girl or boy?-I'm too excited" "I think it's boy" "Oh good, someone explained it in the comments-two GIRLS!!!!!" "HOOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" "YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"
Yippee!!!
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad say they knew it.
Congratulations! We're sooo excited for you.
ReplyDeletei don't know if anyone in the world will be able to resist smiling at two cute little curly haired girls walking down the street together. you two created such beauiful girl the first time around. i'm so excited that there is going to be another one.
ReplyDeleteHow do you do that?
ReplyDelete"Phil? shoot- does that mean girl or boy?-I'm too excited"
ReplyDelete"I think it's boy"
"Oh good, someone explained it in the comments-two GIRLS!!!!!"
"HOOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"
"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"