Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Spring Outing

We headed to the Tidal Basin for our Sunday evening stroll. It's so nice to have more daylight in the evening. We wandered through the FDR Memorial and saw the first buds of the blossoming cherry trees. I'm sure we'll be back in a few weeks for the peak bloom, but so will thousands of others so it was nice to enjoy a peaceful evening.














Amelia attempts to coax a smile out of Elsa.



Amelia took the opportunity to perform a dance for us. I cannot explain her dance moves, but if you watch long enough, you'll see Elsa's reaction to Amelia's singing.

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Elsa won't be silent for long. She's gonna make her own music one day and give Amelia a little competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to put Amelia in Modern Dance class for sure. She'll be a star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but I crack up every time I look at the 4th pictures with Elsa and Amelia together. Maybe because Elsa is exemplifying such good posture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should put a hat out and make a profit off of that

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...