Every square inch of this grass was covered with people by the time the fireworks started. There was even a small Japanese family of 5 that squeezed into the one foot of space between our blanket and the people in front of us.
We had several hours to hang out and enjoy the atmosphere. We kept busy with the following activities...
Trying to stay out of the sun:
Coloring:
Watching a Michael Jackson impersonator:
Walking around the Smithsonian Folklife Festival:
(Poor placement of the Washington Monument...sorry mom.)
Eating:
Relaxing:
Reading:
People watching:
Taking silly pictures:
Playing:
Having fun with glow sticks:
(My dad is always prepared with ear plugs.)
Fireworks!!
Wow!! If we had somewhere to park, would be tempted!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me look taller - and thus, thinner. hahaha We had great fun the entire week with you.
ReplyDeleteWellllllllll, I was thinking the Logan fireworks were pretty cool until now! :) What a great time y'all are always having! I think it is so amazing for your kids to have all these incredible outings! Lucky girls!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Sarah!
I want to know how Amelia made that awesome silly face. Talent I tell you. Sad we missed you, but glad to be moving even closer to you guys.
ReplyDelete