Monday, October 26, 2009

How to spend another rainy Saturday:

Start with the breakfast of champions:


Yard work. Before it started raining, Ben helped me plant the remainder of the 100 bulbs I bought and then I mowed the lawn.

Playing in leaves:


It started raining, but we stayed outside anyway:


Catching falling leaves:



The rain stopped so we headed out to buy our pumpkins for carving:






Then it started to pour. We took cover in this tunnel:


The rain was clearly not going away, so we picked out our pumpkins in the rain and got soaking wet. We all had a blast:




A trip to IKEA to pick up some shelving...the girls LOVED "helping" Ben assemble it:


2 comments:

  1. I still dream about those chocolate croissants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, just caught up on your blog. Germany looked like a lot of fun and I love your new haircut.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...