Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One more pumpkin festival please!

I wanted to do one more Halloween activity with the girls since I will be out of town this weekend. We went to the Pumpkin Playground at Burke Nursery. It had rained all night so the ground was muddy, but it must have deterred people from going because there were literally 5 other people there. It was awesome. We had the run of the place. We even got our own hayride through the spooky forest.

The girls wore their costumes. Amelia wanted to be the same thing as last year, and Elsa wore one of Amelia's old costumes.








Elsa discovered that her monkey costume made a nice pillow.



























My personal favorite activity:





Muddy monkey feet.




The girls loved checking out all the creepy creatures in the haunted forest.







I'm sad to be missing out on the Halloween festivities, but not sad that I'll be spending the weekend in Vancouver with my mom and sisters!

1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed we couldnt' go-Spencer was sick yesterday-still is and now Jordan is sick as well...bummer. Next year for sure! Glad the weather cooperated for you. Looks like the girls had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...