(Emma, Vera, Elsa, and Amelia)
We had a fun day with the Webbs...the kids got lots of play time together and the adults were able to catch up. We all had fun swimming at Phil's parent's house and then Phil and Micaela treated us to an awesome dinner at The Melting Pot (complete with babysitters for the kids!) where we devoured countless pots of cheese and chocolate fondue.
(Ben)
The neighbors had some new kittens that Elsa was completely obsessed with. I don't think she had ever held a cat before, but she ran right up to them and picked one up. Let's just say they were very patient kittens.
(Micaela and me + pregnant bellies)
I would love to do that!And I also love to go off the high dive!
ReplyDeleteLove Naomi
so cute! Tilly sounds a lot like Elsa and pretty much mauls every cat and dog we see.
ReplyDelete