Naomi and Amelia
We spent an afternoon in Logan. We stopped into my brother-in-law's bike shop and then had a picnic up Logan Canyon. Then we hung out at my sister Jenny's house for a bit before heading back to Grandma's. We ended the night with a campfire and had s'mores. It was getting late and we were chatting around the fire when Rachel pointed out a skunk headed our way. We all slowly stood up and headed straight for the house. It was quite an abrupt and funny end to the evening.
James and Elsa trying out bikes.
Elsa was thrilled to find more cats at my sister's house. Luckily, they were patient cats. They also have lots of chickens...Elsa didn't know what to chase first, the cats or the chickens. The dog gave her a big lick on the face so she stayed away from him after that.
We took the scenic route from Logan back to my Grandma's farm:
I liked that, that was fun with you.
ReplyDelete-Naomi
I love those pictures, what a great weekend. My kids had a blast with your girls and I think that the cats secretly loved all that attention.
ReplyDeleteThat was such a great weekend! I'm glad we got to see so much of you while you were here.
ReplyDelete