Thursday, June 30, 2011

Firehouse

We've been enjoying the lazy days of summer. Ben and I went out to a movie the other night (Super 8...we enjoyed it), the girls have been working on the library's summer reading program and we saw a fun program at the library today. I've been purging bags and bags of STUFF in my constant effort to stay organized in our small space.

We toured the firehouse on Wednesday for playgroup. The girls liked climbing into the truck and Elsa was very disappointed that she never got to see the truck pull out for an emergency.




(I think these girls looked a little too dainty to be firefighters.)


(Amelia refused to open her eyes because it was too bright.)









1 comment:

  1. How fun! Asher would pee his pants if he got to explore a fire station!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...