Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Outer Banks: The day I vow to never leave.





Tuesday was a windy day on the beach. Elsa loved flying her kite. It was so windy that no work was required. In fact, I had a hard time getting the kite to come down.










We got some good runs on the boogie boards.




















Stephanie brought some watercolors for everyone to use. My kids loved painting beach scenes and Amelia had fun setting up an art museum with all the finished paintings.






(Making samosas! Did I mention the food was really good? Each family cooked dinner one night and the food was fantastic.)

1 comment:

  1. I hope Maeve sets up an art museum some day with sibling art work! Do you think Amelia would have done that had she been raised anywhere else? Babies in swim suits are my fave. Great idea to bring a kite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...