We hit up a dollar movie on Wednesday and then the spray park on Thursday. The kids were not into the spray park at all and wanted to leave after 15 minutes. Amelia just wanted to read her book and Elsa said she was cold and hungry. Oliver wasn't happy either. I guess we'll stick to waterparks and swimming pools.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Pirate's Cove
We spent all day at Pirate's Cove on Tuesday. I wasn't sure how long I would last with all 3 kids on my own but everyone was having a great time with friends so we ended up staying for five hours. Oliver loved splashing in the warm water and I enjoyed his long nap so I could cool off in the water.
We hit up a dollar movie on Wednesday and then the spray park on Thursday. The kids were not into the spray park at all and wanted to leave after 15 minutes. Amelia just wanted to read her book and Elsa said she was cold and hungry. Oliver wasn't happy either. I guess we'll stick to waterparks and swimming pools.






We hit up a dollar movie on Wednesday and then the spray park on Thursday. The kids were not into the spray park at all and wanted to leave after 15 minutes. Amelia just wanted to read her book and Elsa said she was cold and hungry. Oliver wasn't happy either. I guess we'll stick to waterparks and swimming pools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went to Pirate's Cove once last summer and it was so crowded that you couldn't help but bump into other bodies in the water. Gross. Looks like you had a less crowded afternoon. FIVE hours. That's amazing.
ReplyDelete