Wednesday, March 23, 2016

bedroom makeover

We shuffled all the kids' bedrooms around again and decided to make the girls' room the nursery. We moved the girls back to their old room and put the boys together in one room in the bunk beds. Ben gave the bunk beds a fresh coat of white paint and I finally got around to painting the boys' room (gray) and hanging a few book shelves.

I painted the girls room all white and then decided I just wasn't excited about it so I painted one wall a navy blue, which I love, and we did mint and gold accents. I love the color palette and the girls were excited about it too. We went through a lot of color options so I'm glad we finally agreed on something. I found this cool old side table at an antique store and we refinished it in mint and gold. The girls each picked out an art print from Sarah Jane Studios. We added a desk and shelving to their room where they store all of their legos now. It's great to finally have a spot for them. Amelia LOVES organizing so she had fun organizing all of the legos. I had fun with gold spray paint, adding accents around the room. We still have plans to put up a giant bulletin board or magnetic board on one wall but haven't gotten around to that yet (something Amelia reminds me of daily).

I should have taken pictures with my real camera because these iphone pictures are pretty terrible.














1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...