Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a visit from grandma and grandpa.

Ben's parents came out for a visit a few days before I left for Peru. (If you missed the Peru posts, you can find them all here.) They timed their visit so they could help Ben out with the kids for some of the days I was gone and we were so grateful for their help. I didn't have to worry about finding a babysitter for the kids during the day and Ben didn't have to take the whole week off of work. The kids absolutely loved every minute of their time with Grandma and Grandpa. It definitely made my absence easier on the kids. And me. 

Before I left, we made a trip to Fort Washington and also visited the new Martin Luther King Memorial. While I was gone, they went downtown to the Old Post Office Tower and also took a day trip to Gettysburg. Ben and I differ when it comes to taking pictures. I only found a few photos on his phone of their excursions while I was away. (Compared to the 17 posts it took me to write about Peru.)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...