Thursday, April 26, 2012

branson: branson

We thought we would do more exploring in the area but the kids were having so much fun with their cousins that we mostly just hung around the mansion. We did drive down "the strip" on our last night and went out to dinner. The main strip of Branson was pretty underwhelming. Although it was raining and Amelia was sick and moaning in the back seat the whole time so that didn't help. The most interesting (and sad) part was seeing all of the recent tornado damage.




I had the house specialty burger which had a fried egg on it. It was awesome.

The only photo I got in Branson.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love burgers with a fried egg on it! Nice choice. And do I see Donkey Kong on that building in Branson? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...