Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Playing School

Amelia was still getting over a bad cold so she stayed home from gymnastics one Saturday morning. When Elsa and I got home from gymnastics, Amelia was playing school with the boys. She had set up an elaborate classroom in the piano room. She hung maps, made worksheets, made a pretend laptop for the teacher's desk, packed snacks for the boys and had a schedule for the day. It was so cute. The boys were loving it. Elsa joined in and became the music teacher. She had the boys make shakers. They had recess and assigned me to be the lunch lady. I thought they would lose interest eventually but they kept it going through the whole weekend. Sunday morning they woke up and got right back to it. When they had to get dressed for church, Amelia said it was picture day and had me take everyone's picture. I love it when all the kids find something to do together. And mostly get along.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...