Friday, March 12, 2010

Afternoon Tea: Vintage Edition

On Wednesday afternoon we headed to one of my favorite places, River Farm Garden Park. Amelia set up a little tea party and we just had fun running around together and being warm.

A friend gave me this fantastic software for my birthday which puts fun effects on photos giving them a vintage film look. I have spent so much time playing around with it. So pardon the many photos and the array of effects, but I had to sample everything. I could have spent a lot of time and done all of this in Photoshop, but this software does it in one simple click. It's very addicting. I'll try to refrain myself a bit in future posts.

































5 comments:

  1. i can't stop looking at them - adorable. the girls are made for the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun at the tea party!

    -Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What is the software?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one of Elsa and Amelia with the house in the far background is very American Gothic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...