Monday, March 1, 2010

My official declaration of Spring.

The weatherman said that meteorologically, spring begins on March 1. TODAY! I'm going along with that. It almost, ALMOST, feels like spring. It's still a little cold for my liking, but my tulips are poking through the ground and almost all of the snow is gone from our yard, thanks to living on the sunny side of the street.

Saturday was actually tolerable and did feel like the beginning of spring. We watched our neighbor's kids Saturday afternoon and everyone had fun playing on our bikes and big wheels outside.

We headed to the National Harbor Saturday evening to play around a bit and check out Elevation Burger. The burgers were pretty good and the set-up was a lot like Five Guys, minus the peanuts. And with the addition of shakes. (Elsa was a HUGE fan as seen in the photos below.)





















5 comments:

  1. something that resembles tulips just started peeking out from our planter in the front yard, but i didn't plant them. kind of exciting! gardening is so easy! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen that look on Elsa's face before. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Elsa, good shakes make me feel (and sometimes look) the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her face! Glad spring is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow. those milkshake pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...