Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

We don't usually do much to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Amelia had a big party at school the day before. When the kids arrived, they discovered that leprechauns had completely destroyed their classroom and left a big mess, some gold coins, and lots of green footprints. Amelia thought this was so cool. She wondered what the leprechaun would do to our house on St. Patrick's Day. So we made a last minute decision to toilet paper her room during the night. She was VERY excited in the morning that the leprechauns had struck again.




Sporting the hat and treasure box she made at school.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. now that's why people become parents. hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember coming home from school one day having learned that if you built leprechaun traps the night before St. Patrick's Day, the leprechauns would get caught during the night and leave you money in order to escape. I built about 10 leprechaun traps all over the house and was delighted with all the pocket change that came rolling in.

    If only I'd been inventive enough - I'm sure there's a way for kids to make money off of any holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha... "O'Amelia" made me laugh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...