Checking out the panda. (As a side note, one of the pandas was recently sent back to China. This was huge news around here for a long time. Actually, it still is. I just saw a follow-up report yesterday on how the panda is doing in China. One day while watching the news, Amelia yelled out "I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THAT BABY PANDA!!)
But they are adorable:
The elephant trainers were out making the elephant do some tricks.
If Elsa looks scared in this picture, it's because she was. I propped her up there and she started to slide off. She was holding onto that nose for dear life.
Elsa and Bria were very excited about the construction happening behind us.
The orangutans were out on the "O line." This guy was carrying his blanket with him as he crossed.
Looks fun at the zoo.
ReplyDeleteBecause I hope it was!
-Naomi