Sunday, November 13, 2011

a perfect saturday. part 1.

A few weeks ago we headed out to Hollin Farms (scene of the great peach picking adventure) to pick our pumpkins. It was such a perfect fall day. After my long absence we were in need of a family fun day. Virginia is AMAZING. And this was definitely the most scenic pumpkin patch I have ever seen. The girls loved running through all of the pumpkins. Elsa chose one almost immediately but Amelia was much more careful with her selection. They also had a fun corn maze and some farm animals. And breathtaking views.



































3 comments:

  1. Holy stunning. I'm sad we didn't hit the pumpkin patch at Hollins this year--first time we missed it since the boys were one! Every photo you took was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wiping tears as I write this, :) but this is why I miss Virginia so. Those pictures make me want to load up in the car and drive back out there. So nicely done on the photography. And might I add that each member in the Black family is looking quite stunning themselves. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible pictures...what an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...